Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I'm a Slut Like You

I just LOVE Pink!  I was never one to idolize a singer or an actor, but I do admire Alecia Moore as a WOMAN whom, I believe is the epitome of Woman Power at full throttle. 

Her no apologies attitude says it like it is, straight up, like a shot of tequila with no lemon or salt to ease it down.

When I first heard her new song “Slut Like You”, I giggled with glee.  I saw it as a challenge to the arrogance of the single man who believes it is OK to use and discard a woman just for sex. Her turn-the-tables satiric attitude is refreshing and emits a message (in my opinion) to men that we can play the game too. It’s only fair. ;)

And why shouldn't it be ladies? Good for the Goose and all that... 


An equal attitude is all we are looking for, is that so much to ask for men?


http://youtu.be/HjU0xAZbZkA ** Explicit Content Warning! 

No comments: