Monday, December 31, 2012





2012 was a year of change, and a year of lessons. Reflecting on the past year I have so much to be grateful for. I have wonderful loving supportive family; even if we fight the love is still there waiting when the fight is over, a wonderful cherished son, loyal friends, and so many new friends I've met this year that have enriched my life. Through negative (contrasting) experiences I have learned what I don't want in my life and will be turning those into positive intentions for the new year. I am grateful for my journey and am blessed to have the life that I do. I am excited to begin the new year and continue to guide Women to empower their lives and shine as they are meant to do. This is my passion and my path in this life and I would have it no other way. I thank everyone for being in my life, for lessons big and small, and for the opportunity to be a part of another's healing. So, to everyone, go out there and shine in this new year which is overflowing with wonderful new energy and life. Whatever you are looking for is possible and whatever you want can happen. Open your heart to the wonder and magic that is there, waiting for you to see it. Happy New Year Everyone, Love Lisa

No comments: