Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Clearing Away the Cobwebs

  Cough Cough....boy this blog is dusty! It has been a busy.....life. My expectations of what I can do and what I want to do have been seriously put to the test this past year. Blogging, as you can see was put in the "delayed" pile.  I hope to be doing more of it sooner rather than later! 

In the meanwhile, I have been busy raising my son, building relationships with other entrepreneurs, attending amazing business building coaching sessions, and I just completed my masters as a Certified Consulting Hypnotist. It was amazing! (If anyone has any interest in learning how to help others through hypnosis, check out www.hypno-healing.com. The owner and teacher, Debbie Papadakis is a deep well of knowledge and has been featured in Oprah's magazine.) ( I could spend a month just in her office reading her books!)

And so, I have added hypnosis to my empowerment coaching and that has added a completely new dimension to helping Women clear the issues that block their path to happiness and well-being. I am so excited! 

My next blog will cover what hypnosis is and is not. I will also be updating my website and changing my logo. Fun stuff! 

A reflection...
I went to Centreville on Centre Island with my family yesterday and while I was there I made a wonderful observation about people.Throughout the day,while my husband was on the rides with our son and I guarded the stroller, I watched the people: Every adult there was there because of a child. They brought their children to have fun on the rides and enjoy the yummy treats. (Because Centreville rides are for younger children as opposed to Canada's Wonderland, I could make this observation.) 
Every person there was there to give the child the experience of being a child; Having fun because it made them (the adults) feel good to do this. My observation was that we, with diverse cultures, beliefs, shapes and sizes, are at the core, loving and want those we love to be happy.( And we want to play like children too!)  It was a nice observation.






1 comment:

Rev. Julieanne Paige, O.M.C. said...

Great to have you back blogginf Lisa :) Must be time to sweep the cobwebs off mine too :)

Much Love

Julieanne